Shift Hours: FT and PT –
YOUR POTENTIAL PLUS OUR COMMITMENT CHANGES LIVES
Thinking about a career in the Care sector? Are you passionate about supporting people to reach their full potential?
Highlea Care, part of the National Care Group are looking for people to join their team. Full support and development are on offer to unlock your potential in this expanding sector including industry recognised training through the Care Certificate, NVQ/QCF
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing social care companies in the country (Sunday Times fast track 100).
*Experience not required*
Highlea Care is an established support provider for adults with varying degrees of learning disabilities, Autism, Mental Health diagnosis, behaviours that challenge and complex health needs. We have roles across the Shildon, Ferryhill and West Auckland area.
We have Full Time, Part Time and Bank positions – Day or Night Contracts available.
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £8.95ph
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme – £300 for each successful referral
- Career enhancing training opportunities include Care Certificate, NVQ/QCF qualifications
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- 24-hour health and well-being support
- Employee Discount scheme for shopping, theme parks, gym memberships, theme parks, travel and more
- Guaranteed hours
- Flexible working patterns available
The most important qualities for a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.