Shift hours: 37
The Governors of Our Lady of the Assumption Primary School are looking to appoint a teacher to support teaching and learning in our school. We are a friendly and inclusive Catholic school with a happy and motivated staff working towards the best outcomes for our children.
We are looking for a full time Teacher within school to start 1st September 2023. We are happy to accept applications from ECT’s.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming Catholic school with children who are well behaved and willing to learn
- A school which is visionary and celebrates success
- Governors and staff who work well as a team and are committed to achieving the best for every one of our pupils
- A commitment to offering professional development opportunities
- Supportive parents and parish community
- A good classroom teacher?
- Committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school?
- Able to provide exciting, stimulating lessons?
- Able to meet children’s different learning needs?
- Able to work as part of a team and work in partnership with support staff?
- Cheerful, resilient and positive?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions, then we would be very interested to hear from you.
Visits to our school are welcomed, if you would like to arrange a visit or you have any queries, please contact our school office.
All applications to be completed using a Catholic Education Service application form and returned by email to: L.email@example.com. Unfortunately we cannot accept any other application form or CV’s.
This school/authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 6th February 2023
Interview date: 9th February 2023
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.