Salary: Up to 70,000€ Based on Experience + Bonus
Shift hours: Full Time
We are looking for a Technical Project manager to join our fantastic team in Dublin! You will provide strategic leadership to the site(s) & contract to deliver significant projects and technical works.
You would have a track record in technical services management and technical project management with excellent stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus package as well as excellent professional development and progression opportunities in a growing business.
- Responsible for operational problem resolution and issue escalation.
- Measure SLA, KPI, CPI service standards against the agreed and obligated levels.
- Implementation of new innovations as required.
- Be an informed and authoritative point of contact for the key stakeholders at sites(s) to address any technical, performance or operational issues.
- Identify and implement opportunities for business growth.
- Ensure forecasts are completed and track performance against budget taking appropriate actions to manage P&L in line with contract.
- Manage the P&L to maximize profit and control of costs to ensure budgets are met.
- Complete site walks and surveys of existing assets to formulate a Forward Maintenance Planner for Capex and condition reports of assets.
- Help in carrying out in depth reviews and reports of the sites(s) finances at the end of each period and ensure action plans are put in place as required.
- Drive consistency across all site(s) and share best practice with others within the contract portfolio.
- Full understanding of contractual guiding principles applicable to site(s) under agreement and delivery of content to site(s).
- Experience in Project / TFM management of medium to small multi service sites
- Experience in managing large to Medium technical Projects.
- Experience of mainly Technical or Hard FM but also soft service contracts.
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and employees at all level.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment.
- Challenges the status Quo, innovative, willingness with a ‘can do & improve’ attitude.
- Facilities, Engineering, Technical or business qualification.
- Project and Facilities Industry Experience
Location: Dublin, Ireland