Salary: £29000 – £35000
Shift hours: Full Time
We are looking for a Technical Services Coordinator to join our team in High Wycombe. To be successful in this role, you will need a proven track record in a similar role, substantial experience, contractor management, good working knowledge of technical compliance, highly organised, accurate.
We offer a salary up to £35,000 and excellent development and progression opportunities within the company.
- Assist with the coordination of labour (direct and subcontracted) to ensure delivery of the planned & reactive Maintenance across the service area.
- Regularly audit the Permit to Work System within the contract.
- Ensure business policies and processes are effectively communicated & implemented.
- Continued improvement of the area KPI’s.
- Own any local engineering risk assessments and SOP’s.
- To drive performance improvement in Technical Services.
- To carry out compliance audits to ensure the Technical team are 100% compliant against statutory & KPI requirements.
- To support completion & development of systems to assess Asset condition and efficiency.
- A highly customer focused individual, motivating and driving performance in teams to deliver high standards of service and cost effectiveness.
- Capability of assisting a small technical team in a regulated environment where asset performance is a business-critical requirement.
- The role holder will have a well-developed knowledge of maintenance processes with regards to hard services, and the application of best practices and the effective deployment of maintenance strategies in technically complex customer environments.
- Experience of integrated risk management and the methods employed to manage engineering risks, hazards and controls.
- Full understanding of H&S and other regulatory obligations applicable to asset management.
- The role holder will have a sound grasp of all the services delivered by FM and will understand their impact on their customers.
- Excellent communication – written & verbal.
- To have developed from a technician/HNC background supported by substantial experience of similar roles and/or a member of professional FM and/or engineering organizations e.g. BIFM, IMechE, etc.
- The role holder will have a strong technical background, with knowledge of the engineering principles and practices utilised across the lifecycle of asset and facilities design and utility operation.
Location: High Wycombe, England