At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Field Technician to join our friendly Ready – Mix Concrete team at our joint venture C & H Quickmix Ltd, site’s in Norfolk and Suffolk.
Here at C & H Quickmix Ltd, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
The role covers C & H Quickmix ready-mix concrete operations in Norfolk and Suffolk, The successful candidate will be required:
- To ensure quality ready-mixed concrete products are delivered to our customers
- To sample ready-mixed concrete and aggregate materials at our customer and production sites on a daily basis, where accuracy is paramount. This will be carried out to the highest safety standards and within your manual handling capabilities.
- Working in our Norwich laboratory to test concrete samples and test aggregates as required from other sites.
- Reporting to Technical Manager
- Adhering to company Health and Safety procedures at all times
To be successful in this role we are looking for a candidate ideally with experience of testing Ready-Mix concrete and with knowledge of aggregate production (although full training will be provided). They will also:
- Be hard working and self-motivated
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with stakeholders of varying seniority levels
- Be able to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Be flexible (the available role will be based on a 48 hour contract Monday to Friday and Saturday A.M., including occasional overtime, including night work and weekends)
- Be IT Literate
- Be Health and Safety conscious
- Hold a full UK driving licence
Location: Norwich, Norfolk, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/109/1251