Valet Parking Attendant position at Rendall & Rittner (One Blackfriars, London SE1)
Location – One Blackfriars (London, SE1)
Working Hours – 4 day on, 4 days off 0700 – 1900
Salary – £23,619 per annum
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be based at a luxury development looking down on the River Thames, consisting of 274 apartments. The site benefits from several amenities including a residents spa, underground car park and 24 hour concierge service.
What makes a brilliant Rendall & Rittner Valet Driver/Porter
- you’ll be someone who cares passionately about creating a clean, positive and safe environment for residents, guests and your team
- you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to lead, engage and inspire others
- You know how to deal effectively with difficult and demanding situations. Acting as the main point of contact for all queries.
- you’ll help to ensure the safety of all residents, guests and staff at the development throughout your shifts by reporting any defect or health and safety concerns, helping to ensure the safety of everyone on the development.
- You have a great eye for detail and experience carrying out regular development inspections and cleaning.
- you’ll have a good eye for details with experience inspecting vehicles and observing a security perimeter.
- your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, guests and external contractors, ultimately supporting a strong unified working environment.
- Due to the specific nature of this role and the conditions of our vehicle insurance policy, all applicants must be aged 30 years or more and must have held a full UK/EU driving licence for a minimum of two years.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Rendall and Rittner Valet Driver/Porter, you’ll receive
Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
24 days holiday including bank holiday
Employee referral scheme
Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.