• Manage Visual creative projects Pop-ups in retail locations
– Make all information decks and submit a brief to the Central team
– Work with Central architecture to create pop-up layouts based on local requirements
– Assist Creative with ideas for production methods and using production knowledge
– Work with Central creative to ensure that details and specifications are supplied as specified in the Guidelines standards document
– Work with external vendors to develop full pack of drawing with design intents from Central HO
– Manage external vendors: Identifying and sourcing props, materials, hardware, etc, to build high-quality Pop-ups
– Partner closely with cross-functional team (Business development, Retail, MD, CE, etc…)
• Assist with VM team on creative window layouts and production based on window scheme.
• Support Marketing and retail activities (Runway collection preview, commercial instore events) on layout developments and production
• Coordinate creative calendar for installations including shipping and production of pop-ups and other ad hoc moments.
• Manage and track pop-up budget: Maintain timely submission of PO requests, and negotiate with suppliers.
• Support and VM team by providing regular feedback and hands-on assistance with window installations to help refine the processes.
• Liaise closely with various cross-functional partners (Architecture, Facilities, Retail, CE, Marketing, etc).