Waiting Staff – Part Time
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for enthusiastic Waiting Staff to join us at Prezzo to help us create magical experiences for our guests, no matter the occasion.
(Previous experience is desirable but not essential)
- Providing a quick, friendly, and professional service always.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a strong #OneTeam (one of core values!) work ethic and drive to help others.
- Ensure orders are taken promptly and queries dealt with.
- Share your knowledge and recommendations of the menu to our guests.
Our ‘Deal’; What’s in it for you?
- Take your birthday off on us! (Christmas & Boxing Day off too)
- Be part of ‘Grow’, Our internal development programme. We will give you a career to be proud of.
- Free company uniforms.
- Free food on shift.
- Bring up to 11 friends or family members and get 50% off your total bill.
- Cash in by referring new employees using our ‘More People Like You’ scheme.
- ‘Wagestream’; Release your wages flexibly throughout the month!
- Dedicated wellbeing & mental health support and access GP services.
- Welcoming, fun & culturally diverse working environment.
Where is our Restaurant?
Located in the centre of Cambridge, convenient for local shops and bars. A sleek, contemporary building, Prezzo is in the heart of this historic university town. This picturesque riverside location offers beautiful views of the heart of this historic university town. This restaurant also boasts a lovely garden at the side, where guests dining al fresco can enjoy a great view of the river, famous for its punting tours.
One Team… working together, with a common purpose, to achieve our goals.
Genuine Connection… building genuine relationships, where nothing is too much trouble.
Drive to Succeed… being bold enough to do the right thing, even when it’s hard, to help improve and grow.
Pride… making memorable moments by caring about everything we do, so everyone leaves wanting to return.
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We have also been nominated for:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health and wellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level ‘London Health Workplace Award’.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.
Location: Prezzo Cambridge
Salary: £9.00 – £10.52 per hour plus tronc