At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Administrator to join our friendly team in Manchester.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Contracting Pave business to ensure we operate safely, effectively and efficiently.
This will be achieved by:
•Working collaboratively with the existing administration team to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard
•Showing a ‘Proud to work for Tarmac’ attitude, building rapport and positive relationships with customers and internal colleagues.
•Being ambitious to learn new skills and achieve your own personal goals, as well as business goal
- Working with ops teams to coordinate all requirements and place required orders for site works
- Plus, training , general admin tasks , electronic filing, working as part of team etc.
- Check and process operative timesheets on a daily basis in line with business cut off periods
- Updating various departmental spreadsheets with information as and when it is available to maintain control on ownership, cost and utilisation. Namely on company vans, mileage, fuel.
- Updating HAVS (hand arm vibration symptom) and fatigue spreadsheet daily to ensure we comply with Health & Safety requirements.
- Issue of safety packs and toolbox talks to operational teams
•Safety conscious – It is our number 1 priority
•Customer Focus to ensure our people and customers are getting an industry leading service
•Drive to achieve results, deliver high standards and exceed expectations
•Ability to communicate in a clear and concise way
•Contribute to new and innovative ways to carry out our business activities
Salary: Fantastic Salary + Benefits
Location: Salford, Lancashire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/47942/2505