Salary: £11.05 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
As an Area Manager, you will be supporting your managers and teams onsite by getting the best out of people and maximising commercial opportunities, you will be drawn to satisfaction from managing and training your team. The Area Manager will support their team in providing a professional food service, ensuring that company standards are maintained and that Client expectations are met.
- You will monitor, control financial performance and maintain costs within the budgeted targets, making sure all ordering and stock are within budget.
- Management of multiple sites within your area.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisations.
- To ensure that the Company and Client standards are met as well as financial targets, administration, compliance and reporting procedures are carried out.
- Monitor and support your team, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets and achievements.
- As an Area Manager you will be working closely with your Operations Manager to prepare budgets; achieve and maintain the food cost in accordance with the budget.
- Develop and evolve all client’s services at locations, ensuring regular adjustments and improvements are both recommended and implemented.
- Comply with Company and statutory policies and procedures and regulations.
As an Area Manager you will have a wealth of knowledge and experience in client management within the Food Service /Contract Catering/Hospitality/Retail Catering, you see and treat your current locations as your own business, using your entrepreneurial skills to create a thriving and successful working environment. You will be experienced in managing multiple sites budgets and financial targets. As a hands-on Area Manager, you will be an expert in people management ensuring you get the best out of your team and create an enjoyable fun working environment. Have a good understanding of report writing and financial management and be able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving. You will have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service and be financially and commercially astute.