About the role
Sense Centre Louth are currently recruiting for a part time cleaner working 5 hours per week.
- To maintain a hygienic and tidy standard of cleanliness by vacuuming, dusting, polishing, emptying bins and disinfecting toilets and sinks as necessary.
- To ensure adequate levels of cleaning materials, toilet rolls etc. are maintained by informing personnel responsible for ordering when required.
- As required to clean all internal windows, skirting boards, windowsills, guide rails.
- To maintain a safe environment at all times.
- To comply with Health & Safety regulations.
- To ensure that all materials are stored appropriately.
- To report any broken/damaged equipment and maintenance issues to the appropriate person.
- To ensure the premises safety & security is maintained.
- To carry out any other duties consistent with the grade of the post
For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense is here to help people communicate and experience the world. We believe that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential. Sense has a proven record of offering high quality, pioneering services.
Please use the link below to complete your application. Managers will use your application to shortlist candidates in relation to the Personal Specification; therefore it is very important you complete this section thoroughly. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines and job description (found at the base of this advert) before applying.
If you are a disabled candidate and require a hard copy pack or a different format please contact the Recruitment department on 0121 415 6735 or textphone 0121 415 2720.
Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. Therefore all offers of employment, where appropriate, are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Sense is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that all staff are motivated, skilled and rewarded by their work.