Salary: £30000 – £30000
Shift hours: Permanent
As our Maintenance Manager you will ensure the buildings are kept in good repair, with emphasis on first class workmanship and an eye for detail. Particular attention must be paid to the Venues plant ensuring it is kept in an efficient functional order.
It is essential you have experience within a hotel maintenance team, with a hands on approach whilst working under pressure.
Great things happen when people get together in our spaces to meet, spaces to sleep and spaces to celebrate at Eastwood Hall. From leisure breaks, weddings and celebrations to conferences, meetings, training, and every business event in between our venue provides an informal atmosphere where you and our guests can be themselves.
We combine our spaces with a bigger family. Eastwood Hall is part of The Venues Collection – a division of Compass Group UK & Ireland, the market leader in contract catering & support services.
- Be the Venues “Green Champion” supporting the other colleagues in delivering our Green credentials
- Ensure that lights, electricity, gas and water are not used unnecessarily across the whole venue, actively managing the BMS to ensure we are effectively heating & cooling the business requirements
- Check the Property Management System (PMS) daily and prioritise tasks to ensure the highest standards of customer care are maintained at all times
- Supervise all external workman to ensure first class workmanship with an aim to professional results
- Willing to work in emergency or the need arises to work outside the stated working week, including weekends
- Acquaintance of all installations of mechanical and electrical nature.
- Report any malfunctions or mal installations to the Duty Manager/Ops Manager /General Manager
- Be responsible for all stocks held in the department, its requisition, safe storage and usage to ensure proper control of costs achieved
- Ensure that the Company Health & Safety procedures are implemented within the department and across the hotel
- Be aware of all legislation that is relevant to your work and ensure that all legal requirements are met, including licensing, Health and Safety at Work, COSHH, Environmental Health, Fire Precautions, Manual Handling and any others
- Exhibit leadership capability
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management
- Problem Solving Skills
- Technical Expertise