At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Operative to join our friendly team based in Ballidon.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As an Operative, you will operate the Plant & Equipment at the site to ensure budgeted production targets are met or exceeded, whilst complying with company and legislative SHE and Quality Policies and procedures.
The role will also include carrying out of daily production data reporting, and operator preventative maintenance tasks.
On a day to day basis, the successful Operative’s duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Ensuring that Health & Safety rules are adhered to and to deliver safety and operational performance targets.
- Complying with all Tarmac Building Products Policies & Procedures.
- Supporting continuous improvement of Health, Safety and Environmental performance standards
- Ensuring products of high quality are efficiently produced.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of process, plant and production
- Meeting daily production target requirements
- Supporting Site Manager and Supervisors to deliver required production volumes.
No formal qualifications are necessary for this position. However, working in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
Location: Ashbourne, Derbyshire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/117/5100