We are looking for an engaging Receptionist to join our facilities team at our team.
Our receptionist provides a first-class customer service to all visitors to the Campus, to maintain high levels of visitor/employee/resident satisfaction in equal measure and to ensure the day-to-day concierge services including fault reporting and deliveries are managed in a timely manner.
Our Property Department is an integral part of the maintenance and development of the organisation assisting in its day to day running as well as ensuring that standards are adhered.
What you will be doing:
- Championing first class customer service and providing a rounded and informative reception service.
- Work with the Security team and Front of House Receptionist providing information support and distribution.
- Operating the technology systems to ensure smooth access and egress for visitors.
- Meeting and greeting visitors, answering internal calls, and emails.
- Ensuring any complaints/problems and faults are dealt with and reported
- Ensuring that all public areas, walkways, and corridors are kept free from obstructions in compliance with fire and health and safety regulations.
- Providing basic administrative tasks such as photocopying, printing, scanning, laminating, saving, and filing paperwork.
What you will need:
- GCSE passes in English & Maths or equivalent.
- Experiences inside a busy and demanding environment and worked within a varied team.
- Experience of working in a people environment
- Excellent IT Skills with literacy in Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to maintain confidentiality always and work within the parameters of data protection