Salary: £11.28 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
- 40 Hours, 5 out of 7 early & late but being a manager, you can control your shifts & day
- Main shift is 9am to 17:20pm
- Hardly any weekends or evenings, bank holidays off, reduced hours through Summer, Christmas & Easter, Air-Conditioned building, Friendly close management team
As the Unit Manager, you’re responsible for an enthusiastic team and to drive them forward. You’re the lead, the one that makes the financial, hiring and daily decisions and keeping our customers and clients happy.
Join the team as the Unit Manager now and help make this happen!
You will be:
- Dealing with sub contactors,
- Placing orders,
- Closing of trading books, banking & safe checks,
- Store walks,
- Brand Audits,
- Deployment planners, use of food trackers.
- Operating tills, accepting in deliveries, general Profit Protection & training.
- Organising OurTime & staff manning (supervisors run Rotas)
Really good friendly sub-contractors, good hard-working team, Great support & communication though ESS, Shop located on camp so safe working environment with two capable supervisors who know the systems for holiday.
As the Unit Manager ,you will be leading and driving the team to complete their given tasks. The Unit Manager inspires and encourages teamwork as well as setting an outstanding example. Previous experience in unit management is ideal in this role!
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and encourage teams to develop, this is the role for you! Apply today and help us to continue our story of success and growth!