Great Rate of Pay + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
We are currently looking for a Site Supervisor to join our friendly team based at Eaton Hall Bagging Plant, in Congleton, Cheshire.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
The successful Site Supervisor will be responsible for actively participating in production on our site at Eaton Hall Bagging Plant. You will also take responsibility for:
- Own and colleagues safety
- Monitor site performance
- Ensuring and monitoring product quality
- Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained
- Completing documentation relating to recording production, quality and shipping
As our ideal Site Supervisor, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar manufacturing environment. You will also:
- Flexibility to work afternoon shift
- Possess good communication skills and be numerate
- Be IT literate
- Have experience managing H&S on site
- Ideally, hold a forklift truck licence
- Be a good team player
- Have experience in a supervisory role
Salary: Great rate of Pay + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits
Location: Congleton, Cheshire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/119/1291