Store Location: Godalming
Store Hours: 42.5
With a real focus on customer experience and colleague development, our Store Managers are key to driving the success of our stores. As a store manager, you will be responsible for delivering commercial growth and developing a team culture of putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- You will have overall responsibility for the running of the store, focusing on customer experience, colleague development, and delivering commercial growth in line with our 5-year strategy.
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything we do you will develop a team of colleagues who live and breathe our customer promise and actively seek ways to delight our customers.
- You will coach, train and develop colleagues within your store harnessing their strengths and building on development areas.
- Be proactive in recruiting a team of Assistant Managers, Team Leaders, and Sales Assistants that reflect our values, behaviours with the required skill set to meet our business needs.
- Make commercial decisions around stock availability and merchandising.
- Actively seek contact with key stakeholders to gain a wider understanding of the business
- Providing constructive and beneficial feedback to the store team, District and Regional Managers around store performance and business opportunities to encourage continual growth.
- You will be as passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments as we are
- Have previous experience as a store manager within a retail environment working collaboratively with wider stakeholders across the business
- Have experience in leading and developing a team of colleagues
- Be prepared to work towards KPIs in a fast-paced environment
£24,400 per annum