salary will be paid every fortnight
The Store Manager is at the heart of the operation and our franchisees are always looking for new talent to lead the teams that help the Subway® brand to be the first choice for those who want to enjoy quick and nutritious meals.
- Recruitment /induction and training/development of employees in line with the Subway® brand’s training requirements – you will lead by example!
- Creating and managing the staff schedule
- Checking in deliveries, order matching and daily banking
- Prepare required paperwork in relation to stock and sales. Prepare employee pay and timesheets
- Manage cash balances and minimise wastage
- Ensure 100% compliance in accordance to Subway® and council guidelines
- Perform inventory management and stock control including weekly stock take and reports
- Analyse the Weekly Sales & Inventory Report to improve the business
- Direct and undertake housekeeping activities such as maintaining store cleanliness and presentation
- Implement in store marketing material and POP in line with campaigns
- Ensure safety procedures are followed to prevent injury
- Provide a safe work environment for employees and customers
- Promote and encourage a high level of customer service amongst employees
- Handle unresolved and/or escalated customer complaints
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales, inquiries and catering for customer needs.
You may currently be working as a Catering Manager, Store Manager or Restaurant Manager – or maybe you’re an experienced Supervisor, Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager looking to progress your career. If you have management experience in a fast-paced retail environment, then we want to hear from you!
21 High St Epsom