Salary: £20000 – £20000
Shift hours: Permanent
Are you looking for a customer orientated job that provides a stable income, regular shifts and excellent career prospects?
If so, you are in luck as a Barista job can provide all of these things and what’s more,
If you are a person who enjoys working with the public, providing an excellent level of customer service at all times, then a Barista job may be the perfect job for you.
Levy UK are part of a multi-national business and is part of the Compass Group family. Our people work at the greatest venues and events in the world and do it with a smile on their face. In return we are committed to putting their health and wellbeing first as well as supporting their career development.
Aston Villa Football Club is an English professional football club based in Birmingham. The club competes in the Premier League. Founded in 1874, they have played at their home ground, Villa Park, since 1897. Aston Villa were one of the founder members of the Football League in 1888 and of the Premier League in 1992. Villa Park boasts a huge 42,785 capacity and has 6 executive conference suites.
Working in our Costa Coffee concession your role will include:
- Preparing and serving hot and cold drinks such as coffee, tea, artisan and speciality beverages.
- Cleaning and sanitising work areas, utensils and equipment
- Cleaning service and seating areas
- Describing menu items and suggesting products to customers
- Servicing customers and taking orders
- Ordering, receiving and distributing stock supplies
- Receiving and processing customer payments
To secure our Barista role you will need to show some previous experience in a retail or hospitality role such as waiter/waitressing, front of house, coffee shop or café experience.
Alongside some of these more general skills, you should possess:
- Great communication skills
- A happy, friendly personality
- Customer service skills and knowledge
- High level of attention-to-detail
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities