Hourly rate: Up to £11.15 dependent on age.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Spa Therapist at Thoresby Hall Hotel
The benefits of working with us
- Potential live in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts offers with many national brands and retailers.
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through external recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
What will I be doing?
As a qualified Spa Therapist, you will provide professional massages, therapies, and beauty treatments to our guests using products from the Temple Spa range.
You will also be supporting your manager maximise revenue opportunities through diary management and proactive selling of high-quality spa retail products we have across our Temple Spa range.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic Spa Therapist who enjoys the day-to-day interaction with the guests.
- A qualified therapist who can put together a bespoke treatment based on individual personal circumstances.
- A passion to go above and beyond in maintaining high standards of treatment.
What skills do I need?
- NVQ Beauty Level 2
- Great guest service skills.
- Able to communicate clearly at all levels.
(part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive,
diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every
one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether
you’re looking for the first step in your career or you’re on your second or
third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented
groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If
you feel this role is a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. For more
information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please
visit our careers site and social pages.
Location: Thoresby Hall Hotel, Nottinghamshire, NG22 9WH